How can I invest with Triton?
Contact us by phone or email to book an appointment with a specialized representative.
During the appointment we will discuss your investment needs, determine your investment profile, and arrive, together, at the best solution for you.
Which account types can you open with Triton?
As a Triton client, you have access to two types of accounts:
Mutual fund investment accounts have the following characteristics:
- No personalized contract is required, the client simply needs to provide an acknowledgement of the Basic Investor Information form together with the fund regulation
- Competitive entry fees, zero exit fees
- Access to mutual funds managed by Triton and and other distinguished asset managers, such as HSBC, Amundi, and JP Morgan
- Wide range of investment options to cover all your investment needs
- Access to secure custodian banks
Learn about the benefits of a mutual funds accounts here
Frequently asked questions about mutual fund investment accounts
Triton portfolio management accounts have the following characteristics:
- Access to secure international custodians at competitive costs
- Wide range of investment products and solutions
- Competitive and straightforward pricing policy
- Access to our intellectual capital through advisory and discretionary management services.