We are one of the first mutual fund management companies to operate in Greece, and manage the top-performing fund in the country since 1991.
At Triton Asset Management, we believe in developing long-term relationships with our customers based on trust, confidentiality and transparency. Our goal is to offer you the best investment solutions based on your investment objectives by combing technical expertise with sustainable investment strategies.
It is in our DNA to support our customers at all stages of life by protecting, growing and ensuring the smooth succesion of their wealth to their loved ones.
- TRITON Asset Management AEDAK team consists of 37 employees, 18 of which are investment professionals averaging 20 years of professional experience and 15 years with Triton
- Eurobank SA is our Custodian bank for mutual funds’ assets and portfolio management accounts in Greece. The custodian banks for our foreign funds are Quintet Private Bank in Luxembourg for the INCOMETRIC FUND – TRITON (LF) GLOBAL BALANCED FUND & Societe Generale Bank & Trust in Luxemburg for 20UGS-TRITON (LF) GREEK EQUITY & 20UGS-TRITON (LF) FLEXIBLE MULTI-ASSET FOF
- Our Assets Under Management are approximately 1.28 bn € as of 30/06/2023
- We provide advisory and discretionary management services to institutional and private investors. Eurobank SA, Societe General Bank & Trust Luxembourg, Lombard Odier and Banque Cantonale de Geneve are the custodian banks for portfolio management services offered abroad.
- We manage 9 UCITS V compliant Mutual Funds in Greece and 3 UCITS V in Luxemburg investing in Greek and International Equities, Bonds, and Money Market Instruments
- We offer third-party mutual fund products to the Greek market from HSBC Global Investment Funds, Amundi-Pioneer Mutual Funds, JP Morgan Funds as well as the Incometric Fund – Triton (LF) Global Balanced Fund, TRITON (LF) Greek Equity Fund and TRITON (LF) Flexible Multi-Asset FOF