How are money transfers to from/to my account secured?nikos.vezanis
Deposits and withdrawals are made exclusively through bank transfers or bank checks. In this way we achieve the maximum degree of security of transactions with all customers.
What happens in the event of the death of a joint account holder?nikos.vezanis
The provisions of Law 5638/1932 "on deposit in a joint account" apply accordingly to mutual fund shares. According to these provisions, the orders of any of the co-owners bind all the other co-owners and each co-owner can use and even make a total or partial redemption of the jointly owned shares, without requiring the consent or partnership of the others. In the event of the death of one of the co-beneficiaries, the rights from the participation in the mutual fund will be automatically transferred to the surviving co-beneficiaries of the account.
What expenses does my account involve?nikos.vezanis
All costs are provided in the contract signed by the customer with the company. More specifically, the expenses consist of the management and custody fees, and commissions on the account's transactions.
How is my personal data protected?nikos.vezanis
The Greek Law on Personal Data Protection (law on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data concerning them) applies to information about natural persons which are subject to automated processing, including processing via the Internet or e-mail , or with a structured manual configuration.
In line with the requirements of the law and in order to protect the confidentiality of all information provided by the Customer to the Company, the Company has adopted the following principles of privacy:
- The Company collects only information that it deems relevant and required in order to understand the financial needs of the Customer and to conduct its business.
- The Company uses the Customer's data in order to provide better service, services and products.
- The Company may transfer Customer information to other companies or agents or interbank trading systems.
- The Company will not disclose the Customer's details to an external organization except with the Customer's consent or as long as it is obliged to do so by law or has previously informed the Customer.
- The Company may in any case be obliged to disclose information about the Customer to Government or judicial bodies or services or to the competent regulatory authority, but will do so only if those authorities act within the law.
- The Company intends to keep up to date Customer information.
- The Company has strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access of anyone, including Company personnel, to Customer data.
- The Company's staff is obliged to comply with the obligations regarding the confidentiality of the Company.
- The data of the client is kept in a form that allows the identification of the subjects for a period not longer than required, according to the Personal Data Protection Authority (the "Authority"), for the purposes for which they were collected or processed. The Data Protection Officer designated by the Controller (ie the Company) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of this paragraph.
Customer information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation / GDPR
In accordance with Regulation 679/2016 / EU of the European Parliament valid from 25 May 2018 in all European Union States for the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), the Company would like to inform you about its Policy pursued.
TRITON ASSET MANAGEMENT AEDAK is committed to protecting the personal data of individuals against the processing of personal data and to avoid their misuse. This Policy applies to all employees and representatives of the Company, including external partners, and creates a minimum standard for the processing of personal data.
DPO Designation - Data Protection Officer
Any request, question, objection regarding the processing of personal data can be submitted in writing to the internal auditor of the Company in the following ways:
- At the company's offices. Customers can submit their request to the Data Protection Officer (DPO), on business days and hours daily from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Via e-mail. Customers can send their request electronically to e-mail: email@example.com .
- By post. Sent to:
TRITON ASSET MANAGEMENT AEDAK
Note: Data Protection Officer
Ms. V. Dikou - Internal Auditor For more information you can refer to the detailed Company Policy. link
How can I ensure the succesion of my investments to the next generation?nikos.vezanis
Through the joint account you can secure the inheritance. The provisions of Law 5638/1932 "on deposit in a joint account" apply accordingly to the units of the mutual fund. According to these provisions, the orders of any of the co-beneficiaries bind all the other co-beneficiaries and each co-beneficiary can use and even make a total or partial redemption of the jointly owned shares, without requiring the other's consent. In the event of the death of one of the co-beneficiaries, their rights from the participation in the mutual fund will be automatically contained in the surviving co-beneficiaries of the account.
Is it easy to withdraw from investment accounts? How easy / difficult is it to access my funds?nikos.vezanis
Mutual funds offer instant liquidity. By submitting your redemption application, you can liquidate your portfolio and receive your money within 5 working days at the latest, as required by law.
What is the minimum investment amount?nikos.vezanis
HSBC Continental Europe has a different minimum investment amount than our partnering custodians in Luxembourg. The table below summarizes the minimum startup amounts per mutual fund custodian:
|Mutual funds based in Greece||Mutual funds based in Luxembourg|
|Minimum Amount||€ 2.500||€ 10.000 - € 20.000|
Email us for more information.
What information will I receive?nikos.vezanis
The intended updates you receive are:
- Entry / acquisition attestations you receive the next business business day after your transaction
- Investor card with a summary of your portfolio which you will receive each calendar quarter
- Upon agreement with us, you can receive updates on your portfolio status at whichever frequency you prefer
Is my account registered?nikos.vezanis
Each security and / or cash account as appropriate is maintained segregated at the level of the end (final) investor.
Can I use my Triton fund as collateral for a loan?nikos.vezanis
Yes you can. The amount you can pledge as collateral will depend on the bank that will grant you the loan.